Questions about CMC
- When was the company founded?
- CMC started business in May 1962.
- What are the company's main products and services?
- CMC enhances customer experiences by helping to ensure that the right information is provided at the right time, in the right format to the people who need it. Based on our comprehensive understanding of clients’ products, markets, and operations, we provide information systematically tailored to customers’ needs, with the aim of increasing the value of the information life cycle for society as a whole.
Based on our comprehensive understanding of clients’ products, markets, and operations, we provide services that systematically tailor information to customers’ needs and objectives (such as converting real content to digital)
Provision of services that aim to enhance customer experiences by using cutting edge technologies to optimize information delivery
Questions about Financial Reporting
- When is the accounting period?
- October 1 to September 30.
- When are financial results announced?
- Results are usually announced in early November.
Questions about Shares
- When was the company listed on the stock exchange?
Tokyo Stock Exchange: December 4, 2008.
Nagoya Stock Exchange: April 1, 2020.
- Which exchange are the shares listed on?
- Shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Standard section) and Nagoya Stock Exchange (Main section).
- What is the share code?
- The share code is 2185.
- What is the minimum number of shares that can be purchased?
- 100 shares.
- What is the current share price?
- Please check on the Tokyo Stock Exchange homepage.
- When is the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held?
- The meeting is held in late December.
- Are there any shareholder benefits?
- Not at present.
- Where is the Registrar located?
- Please refer to the Stock Information page