Questions about CMC
- When was the company founded?
- CMC started business in May 1962.
- When was the company listed on the stock exchange?
Tokyo Stock Exchange, JASDAQ (Standard): December 4, 2008.
Nagoya Stock Exchange, Second Section: April 1, 2020.
- What are the company's main products and services?
- For reporting purposes, the CMC Group's products and services are broadly classified into two main groups: marketing services and system development services.
Marketing services involve comprehensive support for client companies' marketing and ICT deployment strategies.
- Planning and editing of owner's manuals and repair manuals
- Business process management and improvement
- Product, sales, and technical training
- Sales promotions, advertising, public relations
System development services involve comprehensive support for client companies' system development needs.
- Planning and execution of ICT solutions
- Custom software development
Questions about Financial Reporting
- When is the accounting period?
- October 1 to September 30.
- When are financial results announced?
- Results are usually announced in early November.
Questions about Shares
- Which exchange are the shares listed on?
- Shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, JASDAQ (Standard) and Nagoya Stock Exchange, Second Section.
- What is the share code?
- The share code is 2185.
- What is the minimum number of shares that can be purchased?
- 100 shares.
- What is the current share price?
- Please check on the Tokyo Stock Exchange homepage.
- When is the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held?
- The meeting is held in late December.
- Are there any shareholder benefits?
- Not at present.
- Where is the Registrar located?
- Please refer to the Stock Information page